jueves, 14 de marzo de 2013

Interview with Samir Kumar




We met serving coffees and sandwiches. London has helped me to grow up, to meet different kind of people and make special good friends. Coming back to real life I can’t stop thinking that I don’t regret my decision of going to London in a new adventure and trying to find something better, it doesn’t matter if I got it or not. I am not use to make interviews to my friends, but I have never had a friend from India. Today, trying to cultivate a new piece of dry field, I take the opportunity to go next to the journalism, which has been far away from me along some months. Today I write again next to the sea with the best feeling of eating the world. Today I want to share with my readers the wealth of my friend Samir. See you soon my friend. J

Samir Kumar Ghosh is 26 years old and he was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Question. How long are you living here in UK and why you decide to come to London?
Answer.  Well, I passed my three and half years in the UK and I went there for higher studies. I wanted to finish my graduation there. At that time I had no other dreams but when I went there I got lots of interesting thing in my life, and learned lots of things from the UK big city London. I learned how to live a lonely life without family, I met with new friends from different countries, and I enjoyed each and every moment with that. I learned how to survive a difficult situation, and how to face the challenge, I learned how to affect a political system on the ordinary people’s life. In that case I want to continue my studies more in there. That’s why I will apply for ‘Master Business Administration’ again at any good university in the UK city London. 
Q.  You are far away from your people. How do you carry on? Is it difficult?
A. Sometimes it’s difficult, but life is a journey, and one day everyone can find their destination. I am looking for it as well, and hopefully I will get it soon because I am really passionate to find something new which makes me proud.
Q. Tell me things about your culture, your religion.
A. My religion is Hindu. But my countries most of the peoples are Muslims. On the other hand Bangladesh  belongs to mixed religions like Christian, Buddhist and so on. Our peoples are very happy because we believe that all religions are true and honest, and this is part of our culture, we enjoying each and every region festive also we respect that. We are the people with lots of emotions, sympathy and kindness. We always respect our oldest citizens. Like in any occasion we Youngers always touch the feet of our parents before we start any good things, we believe our parents are second God of us. I really love my mom and dad, and I respect them a lot. And I think  you will never get those cultures in any country.
Q. The importance of a smile for you.
A. Well,  it’s really a good question. I think nowadays most of the people are fake, too much diplomatic and practical in their lifes. And because of that reason their smiles are fake now. But you can say it’s my good quality to understand when people smile and realize if it comes from heart or not. For me a smile is symbol of innocence, smile is a symbol of love, happiness and to make someone’s life happier. Smile can connect one person to another. Smile can remove the sadness. Smile can brings lots of magical moments someone’s life (of course a pure and real smile). I think when people love own self and love others and can sacrifice for someone at that time you can find a real and beautiful smile from them.  
Q. The strength of spirit.
A. All credits goes to my parents. I want to see them happy at all the time. So they are my strength.
Q. Are you lucky? Why?
A. I don’t know that I’m lucky or not. What I got till now, everything I got for my hard work and my dedication, but I didn’t get anything easily. And I don’t mind it, because I don’t like to get anything by shortcut, because I believe life has not shortcut. But in another way I am so lucky because I got my lovely parents and I learned lots of beautiful things from them. Like I learned from my dad how to keep myself honest and never feel guilty to lose something. My dad always said to me:  ‘’never stop our self, in our life most of the time you will face a difficult situation, but don’t give up, don’t feel everything is finished, something better is waiting for you, so never stop and keep walking, one day you will find out’. I learned from my mom how to love to other people, how to sacrifice something for others, and lots of things. You know I am not able to finish the answer because it will never finish. 
Q. What do you think about English people?
A. Well, I think they are ok.  I have three friends and they are English and  also good friends of mine. I have not that much complain about them. Because that time I was too busy with my study and work. So I couldn’t get time to justify their mind. I can say overall its fine.
Q. Who is a good person for you?
A. I always give more important to my family. So my mom and dad is my idol and they are good person for me. I learned too many good things from them. I learned from them how to care and how to take responsibility for others.  
Q. Which are your goals in life?
A. I have passion about music and genetically I got business thought because my father is a business man. So if I combine both of them, then I can say that I want to be a singer also a good business person.
Q. What have you study and why you have being in Benugo such a long time?
A. Well, recently I finished ‘Bachilerator Business Administration’. Maybe very soon I will take admission for ‘Master Business Administration’. I love to learn or you can say I am hungry to learn something new. And when I arrived in London I was looking for a job which can help me to survive. So Benugo was my first job. And one interesting thing is before Benugo I never worked in my life, so you can say from Benugo I learned how to work hard also I learned what is meaning of life. I continued to work in Benugo because of it was my first job that I earned money from that place. At first that place gave me the value of my work, It doesn’t matter for me that how much I earned; the matter is I got something from my hard work. Also I learned lots of things which I really wanted to learn. I got some lovely people as a customer who just came to Benugo only to talk with me, and I really enjoyed to serving them.  I have one rule in my life:  “If I got something from someone, I never ever forget that”. Might be that time I got lots of experience and it was too easy to change my job and I could get a better job, also I got an offer from other company and I did that job with Benugo but I couldn’t leave Benugo, because I had emotional attachment with Benugo.  I really thankful to Benugo, because I got you as my friend on that platform.  I am really missing you.
Q. Your family for you.
A. My family is life. My parents loves me a lot, and I think till now only I can see endless love for me from my parents. Maybe one day I could find that girl who can love me same like as my parents. I don’t like selfish people, because those kinds of people have no idea of the meaning of love. Another thing is some of my friends told me that I could be a good husband and good father. I don’t know because I am still single. And I think It could be happen in future, if I will get my dream girl who knows the meaning of love and totally honest from inside also outside, I mean from heart. 
Q.  The person you love most in the world.
A. My parents…………………………


"Mireia now what I am telling you that is out of your question. You are such a good girl. I never forget you and your lovely smile. My bad luck is that I got you few days ago before leave UK. Still I can feel your innocence, I can see your pretty smile which was totally pure and came from your heart. Thank you very much for your lovely interview. You gave me really nice questions which is I can only deserve from you. On that particular question helped me to know something more about you, like how you think, how you feel and how you see this world. I can say in this world it’s really hard to get your kind of person who always thinks about someone. I am waiting to see you again.
 Take care Mireia
God bless you"

His country from his eyes:








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario